What does being an "Iowa Girl" mean to you?
To the IGHSAU, the "Iowa Girl" represents so much more than just being a girl from Iowa. This year, we challenge our student-athletes to show us what it means to them to be an Iowa Girl.
Here's how it works:
- Download and print 2-3 copies of this poster.
- Write a word or phrase that represents you. "I am confident", "I am a supportive teammate", etc. on each printed poster.
- Download and print this pre-made poster.
- Ask someone to take a photo of you holding each poster.
- Share to your social media accounts using #IAmAnIowaGirl. Make sure posts are public so we can share them! You can also email them to [email protected].