Dates & Guidelines
The following dates and guidelines are approved for the 2019–2020 school year.
- First practice: Monday, February 17
- First meet: Monday, February 17
- Playing dates: 12 (7 for junior high)
- Scrimmages: 0
- State Qualifying Meets: May 14 for all classes
- State Track and Field Meet: May 21–23 for all classes
- QuikStats reporting dates: QuikStats will be checked every Tuesday during the regular season
Individual and Team Limitations
Junior high invitational meets are limited in size to equal that of the number of lanes on the track. Junior high students are limited to four events per meet, and no more than three may be running. Any indoor meets run prior to the first outdoor competition do not count toward the 12-date limitation. Jewelry is legal.
Academic eligibility resumes at 12:01 a.m. on April 15.